Thread: Arctic Custom Guns?

Default Arctic Custom Guns?

Anyone have a current contact number or info for Bob? He's had a rifle of mine for 3+ years and I want it back, regardless if it is fixed or not. None of his old phone numbers work, and his shop ain't down Lucas anymore. Any leads?

Try this address:
    1252 W Glenkerry Dr, Wasilla, AK 99654

This is the address listed on Superpages

Dont know about the #:
    (907) 373-4860
    “Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." ~Calvin Coolidge~

That's the same address and phone number listed in the BATFE FFL license database.
    Quote Originally Posted by northwestalska
    ... you can’t tell stories about the adventures you wished you had done!

Back to the top. Still trying to track him down and get my gun back. Hope his health didn't cause his disappearance. Anyone here deal with him at all lately?

He and his wife had relocated to the Lake Louise/Glennallen area a couple years back, though at that time he was commuting between there and Wasilla, attempting to keep his shop going.

Though he'd had a number of health-related procedures, his overall health at that time (the last time I saw him) was, at least by appearances, improving.

Also, he had moved his shop off of Lucas Rd. further back in the same industrial 'park'/area he had been located in before, but a different building. I believe the new location/building still had the 'Gunsmith' sign on it, having been re-hung when he moved into his newer digs..But I haven't seen him in a couple years or more.

Did you ask around the other tenants/shops back in there?

He'd at times take a fair bit longer (sometimes significantly longer) than he originally stated when he worked on the couple firearms of mine he worked on, but he was always more than fair in adjusting the finished product's costs for the inconvenience.

You're welcome...