Thread: Tsl radial Super Swampers

Default Tsl radial Super Swampers

Not sure where else to post this. Anyone know who in Anchorage or near where they sell interco 36x12.50x16 TSL Radial Super Swampers. I can't seem to locate any dealer

Quote Originally Posted by TYBSP View Post
    Not sure where else to post this. Anyone know who in Anchorage or near where they sell interco 36x12.50x16 TSL Radial Super Swampers. I can't seem to locate any dealer
    IMHO I would go for something else such as the IROK in a radial. The regular radial TSL is a lack luster tire for up here...really doesn't do anything well.
    Check with Muffler City downtown...they may be able to get you the information.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Have you tried Diversified Tire in Wasilla? (907) 376-2700. or post this over on www.MatValleyOHV.com or www.Alaska4x4network.com. Someone on those sites will get you dialed in quick.

I ran the TSL Radials in a 33 for a few years on a F-150. I loved them off road, but had several (5) tire failures. The large lugs actually flew off the tire at highway speeds. Interco warrantied them all and said they had never heard of such a thing. I also ran the 39.5's and had no trouble, but those were a non radial.

Underground Performance in Anchorage deals with Interco and can order them and they save a boatload on shipping! They had my IROKs sent to a freight forwarder who then sent them up. The entire shipping cost was the same as most wanted for 1 tire.