Thread: Might go to Figure 8 tomorrow...

Default Might go to Figure 8 tomorrow...

If anyone is interested in going, give me a shout. Probably go again in the next few days too.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Let us know how you do and about the trail, ice, and overflow conditions if you would. I am thinking about heading out there.

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full or something. My original message is below:

I've never been to Figure 8 before but have wanted to try it. I was researching the lake a little bit and found your post. I was considering skiing in but it would be a very long roundtrip. I'd be down for going tonight or tomorrow if you're still planning on going. I don't have a snowmachine, but I have an Eskimo tent, a propane heater, a lantern, and some gas money I could contribute to the trip if you don't mind me bumming a ride. I'd be fine with riding in a sled behind a snowmachine. I live in Anchorage and could meet you in Anchorage or the Valley.

PM me if you're interested
    -Cody

Quote Originally Posted by pike_palace View Post
    If anyone is interested in going, give me a shout. Probably go again in the next few days too.

How did it go? Might go try it this weekend.

Sorry about the late response. The fishing was okay to decent. Maybe 7 flags and caught 6-7 fish between tip ups and jigging rods. Fair amount of snow on the lake, just barely got across the lake and back on my 4 wheeler, so I'd be taking your sleds if you are going out there. Overall a pretty typical day at Fig 8, nothing like it used to be but a few fish. Nothing of good size either, one decent fish.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.