until you go back into an area to call after you already called in a predator and messed up the opportunity? I called in a coyote last week and my son missed the shot. Here is a link to a video of the coyote.
There was lots of sign and I would like to go back and call again, but I am wondering if I should wait and give it some time. I don't want to go back too early if I spooked all the coyotes in that area.
I am wondering what other's experiences have been. Do you think the other coyotes in the area will be spooked now? Should I move to a new area now and wait until next year or season to go back? Or do you think it won't really affect the other predators in that area? What have your experiences been in situations like this?
I know last year I called in a lynx, shot and wounded it, but it got away. Then I went back a couple times but never got another one to come in.