Thread: Thanks Screaming Eagle and John.

Default Thanks Screaming Eagle and John.

Just wanted to say thanks to John from work for hooking me up with a top quality used bow at a screaming deal. And to the crew at Screaming Eagle Archery for getting me set up to shoot without cleaning out my bank account! Really enjoying shooting and looking forward to hunting season!

Yup, good folks down there, Gordon knows how to work up a new bow too, sold me on one. Gotta start shootin' after the new year again to get ready for Spring.

Are you talking about a Oneida Screaming Eagle?

Do you know if they offer a layaway deal? I have a pse nova for my first bow and already looking to upgrade. Nothing worn with it but I feel I'm falling into the faster is better hype.

It's Screaming Eagle Archery in Wasilla, Alaska. They have a Facebook page. I don't know about layaway. They don't stock the "cheap" products. Some priced lower than others, but won't sell you anything they wouldn't hunt with themselves. Probly flirting with the boundaries on this thread, but I am just very grateful for the head start they gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by dsgb21 View Post
    Do you know if they offer a layaway deal? I have a pse nova for my first bow and already looking to upgrade. Nothing worn with it but I feel I'm falling into the faster is better hype.

Yes, I just put a bow on layaway yesterday with them. Like you I was looking at a PSE before I went into the shop. I was able to shoot a mission bow and was sold immediately. Beth and the crew was awesome to work with and feel like a got a very fair shake! I am looking forward to going back and shooting in the range couple with great teaching. Do see them. They will take care of you.