Thread: Pic of my lighted 550B....

Default Pic of my lighted 550B....

Found this light online the other night and had to have it. Got two flexible small LED lamps I use also. Bought a cheap 19" flexible arm 2.5" mirror I attached to strong mount with a zip tie. Great for seeing powder in station three from my perch on the barstool. Works with pistol rounds anyway, can't see down on the 223 cases yet. But got this LED that goes in hole at center of tool head tonight. Slick.

Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Very nice Dan!
    Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Awesome! I gotta have one...

That lighting system is a cool accessory and practical! Does the kit for the 550 come with the strip LED or just the Skylight? I have it on my 650 and the clearance for the LED strip is tight, but it works good.

Next accessory you need is a SHOCKBOTTLE or 2! They work great alone or with the 100 round Dillon boxes.

Nice case gauge. As for the light, it is about size of your pinkie and fits in hole of tool head. Just sits there. No strip light. Ingeniously simple. And bright.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.