Thread: Thank you! As we progress into 2014

Default Thank you! As we progress into 2014

I know there is no vital information in regards to this post however there is a Moose-age! First off a Big Thank You to Mike for hosting this Forum and a Big Thank you to all the Moderators. Without people such as Mike, Steve, Brian etc... we could not have such a wonderful tool for sharing information be it if you are from AK, MI, AZ, NY, WA etc... the Members make the FORUM so Thank you as well. I know I know a love-fest sorry just speaking my mind.

I also look forward to 2014 as we as a group progress into the future together may you all have a blessed and fish filled 2014. I would ask that one of your many New Years Resolutions be take someone fishing from an adult to a child share what you know about our great Sport.

"Pay It Forward" - we all got started some place by someone who was willing to share what they know so Be That Person in 2014!!!!!!!!

May all of you find Happiness and Joy as well in this up coming year. Sure there will be low points and some of us will pass on in our sport that just happens to be life and although those times will be sad if we as a group take the time to be better people every day those low points will be replaced with as many high points as well.

Keep your fly on or in the water and Tight Lines to you all.

Respectfully

Richard M. (the M stands for Moose) Not really but hey Mousseau.

Happy New Years Moose, thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoose View Post
    I know there is no vital information in regards to this post however there is a Moose-age! First off a Big Thank You to Mike for hosting this Forum and a Big Thank you to all the Moderators. Without people such as Mike, Steve, Brian etc... we could not have such a wonderful tool for sharing information be it if you are from AK, MI, AZ, NY, WA etc... the Members make the FORUM so Thank you as well. I know I know a love-fest sorry just speaking my mind.

I also look forward to 2014 as we as a group progress into the future together may you all have a blessed and fish filled 2014. I would ask that one of your many New Years Resolutions be take someone fishing from an adult to a child share what you know about our great Sport.

"Pay It Forward" - we all got started some place by someone who was willing to share what they know so Be That Person in 2014!!!!!!!!

May all of you find Happiness and Joy as well in this up coming year. Sure there will be low points and some of us will pass on in our sport that just happens to be life and although those times will be sad if we as a group take the time to be better people every day those low points will be replaced with as many high points as well.

Keep your fly on or in the water and Tight Lines to you all.

Respectfully

Richard M. (the M stands for Moose) Not really but hey Mousseau.
    Thanks "Moose" for a refreshing post and all the best to you and yours in the new year...!!!

Oh and as per the main context of your post...... please note my signature line.......lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Same to you Moose...we're gaining sunlight and in five months or so, we'll be casting over some open water....

Quote Originally Posted by pipercub View Post
    Same to you Moose...we're gaining sunlight and in five months or so, we'll be casting over some open water....
    5 months.....dang that's a somber thought.......lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!