Thread: 300 Blackout reloading

Default 300 Blackout reloading

Looking for someone that can or is currently loading 300 Blackout rounds preferably with 110 Grain bullets (trying to stay supersonic)

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Cant help with the light & fast stuff... i strictly load for heavy subs, and in a bolt gun too boot... that said, if you are looking for data or help, let me know.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

thanks I appreciate it I have been looking into it not sure if I am going to get into just reloading it myself or not up in the Air.

Quote Originally Posted by armydoc4 View Post
    Looking for someone that can or is currently loading 300 Blackout rounds preferably with 110 Grain bullets (trying to stay supersonic)
    I am beginning to dabble in 300BO myself. I am also desiring to stay super but it seems that most of the writeups are for subs. My expectation is that I will work up a load using standard 5.56 type powders to find what it takes to stay supersonic without overpressuring. I am interested if you stumble into any information.

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

There is a dedicated 300 BLK forum. Just Google it. Hours, and hours of informative reading there, and all the load data a guy could ever want!
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Alangaq View Post
    There is a dedicated 300 BLK forum. Just Google it. Hours, and hours of informative reading there, and all the load data a guy could ever want!
    Agreed! Not much info on super loads however (or at least burried quite well). I understand that the real challenge is to get a good sub load that cycles the action correctly. The 300 BO is not a long range shooter, but the components are readily available. I should be shooting by February, so I will have some good entertainment building a quality super load.

thanks for the info guys I am still trying to buy some LOL if anyone comes across it