Thread: One hand setters

Default One hand setters

I've been talking with Dave from onehandsetters about making some one hand setters for the Alaska #9 and was wondering if anyone else would be interested................
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

Very slick, I would defiantly be interested.

Once he gets a #9 from al he can start getting them built, I will post the price and contact info once he's done. He also makes them for MB750's, #3 and 4 jumps etc. etc.
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

I use the similar setters for the 650's and really like them. Word of caution though, if I happens to get away from you and fire while the tools are attached they fly like deadly weapons I am told....
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

I have ones for my 650's as well, I'm thinking about asking him to maybe put a safety on the ones for the #9's as the springs are much stronger than the 750's...................

The onehandsetters for the AK#9 are in the testing phase and a safety has been added so hopefully they will be in production soon. They will be $32 plus shipping but IMO they are well worth it...........