Thread: LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT104 (LT104-30)

Default LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT104 (LT104-30)

Is this the BEST............if not what is.
    http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-t...ount-qd-lt-104

Yep, best I know of. Bought a near identical model Larue last year for an AR. Also had bought a Burris PEPR to compare and found the Burrs was plenty nice. I was looking for a fixed instal anyway and that largely nullified the beauty in the Larue. If using as a quick detach, Larue is top shelf. If mounting permanently I don't think it is worth the coin. As a fixed mount, I have been very pleased with the Burris PEPR. Had a Burris Signature 6-24 on an AR all year, perfect zero and the height of the PEPR was what I needed. I did notice 20-25% of surface area finish was removed when lapping the PEPR. This applies to most scope rings I have used, but worth pointing out. If lapping rings, a moot point. But for those that don't this is where the made in China part comes in. Just bought a 30 mm PEPR two weeks back as I am taking the Burris Black Diamond off my 50 bmg and mounting it on ar15 for some load development. Was on sale at Midway for $66. But if using quick detach mount, I would have kept the Larue. Will likely buy from Larue in future. Not needed for my particular application, but it was a most impressive display of machining.

Dan

The Bobro is pretty nice. Some like the QD mechanism better than the Larue.

I have two LaRue mounts and I like them. I frequently take them off my scopes while cleaning or to practice with my iron sights and never had any issues with return to zero.
    If you are up this way I would let you check them out in person.