Thread: 2013 Video and Photo Highlights

Default 2013 Video and Photo Highlights

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's wishing everyone a safe and successful 2014!!!!!!

My amateur attempt to compile the fishing outings I was able to video or take photos of in 2013. I wanted to thank everyone here for all of the information they have provided. It really helped me to have a super successful year. Frankly, I didn't realize how great of a year I had until I started putting my highlight reel together for 2013. To think what is shown here was maybe only two thirds of all my trips!!!

Not all of it is saltwater fishing or even from a kayak, but most of it is so I thought i would post it here.

Once again thanks to everyone on this board who helped me out!

The video is a little longer than normal at 11 minutes and its my first crack at adding some narration. Hopefully my skills or technology will improve down the road!

Fairbanks, Alaska

You had a very productive year Rudy. I always enjoy watching your videos. Nice job on the edit with the narrative.

Great vid Rudy, you slayed'em all year !! Merry Christmas and a safe and yakey New Year to you and the family.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    907 775 1692

Nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Nice work to watch! Happy Holidays to you as well.

Thanks Everyone! I really appreciate all of the great advice I have gotten from these boards!

Here's to a successful 2014 season to everyone here!!!!!