Thread: WILD WEST GUNS-----Thank You, for some GREAT Deals today....

Default WILD WEST GUNS-----Thank You, for some GREAT Deals today....

To Hans, Ken, "KID", and the whole crew at Wild West Guns......I had a fun time at the store today.......I Scored some smok'in hot deals from Hans today. Merry Christmas to everyone @ WWG, and thanks for having what I need at very fair prices through out the year.

Glad they got some
    Good deals. Just watched their tv show and wish I could get that 20 minutes back....
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

I don't own a TV'thingie..........But, I scored two cases of .223 REM. ammo with 77gr. "MatchKing bullets" at a great price. Also picked up my two new special built "NOVESKE" rifles. Waiting on a shipment of top shelf optics and "AC" (Alder Creek) Team will be fully equipped and on ready to hold the line. Their chainsaws arrived today

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Glad they got some
    Good deals. Just watched their tv show and wish I could get that 20 minutes back....

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    I don't own a TV'thingie..........But, I scored two cases of .223 REM. ammo with 77gr. "MatchKing bullets" at a great price. Also picked up my two new special built "NOVESKE" rifles. Waiting on a shipment of top shelf optics and "AC" (Alder Creek) Team will be fully equipped and on ready to hold the line. Their chainsaws arrived today
    Hi how much did you pay for the MatchKing 223?
    do you have a opening on the "H team"?