Thread: Kydex sheets in ANC?

Default Kydex sheets in ANC?

I am looking for some Kydex sheets for sale in Anchorage any one know where I can purchase some sheets and some grommets/tool and Chicago screws locally?

Default Local Kydex

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBlackGun View Post
    I am looking for some Kydex sheets for sale in Anchorage any one know where I can purchase some sheets and some grommets/tool and Chicago screws locally?

CAC Alaska in Wasilla has the Kydex. Black Elk leather has grommets and tools, Chicago screws, I do not know- get mine off the web. W&R

Yes black Elk or Tandy in Anchorage both have the grommets, tools and Chicago screws . . . In the Valley first place Iíd look is AIH, I think they would too but not sure. I have gotten Chicago screws at Lowes but not much size choice there, they have grommets and a set tool too but big ones for tarps. Canít help on the Kydex, never looked for any or spotted any by chance.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

The aircraft rebuilders are using Kydex for interior panels. Dans, Airframes Alaska, they might have pieces you could salvage for holsters. Would also know of source in Anchorage...

CAC plastics in Wasilla. Bought a few Kydex sheets from them for my cub. Dealt with them quite a few times on other plastic needs, and are good people.