Thread: New tip ups produced today!!!

Default New tip ups produced today!!!

New Beaver Dams I ordered were 2 for 2 today with the pike. Biggest being 29inches on a 6 inch herring and 27inches on a 10 inch hooligan. Smallest was caught with a croc spoon jigging.

IMG_3400.jpg

A lot of big fish seen today with the camera.

Nice pike! Wondering where I could catch some pike .

Do you have snowmachine or 4 wheeler? Nancy lake, fire lake if not. Ill be headed nancy Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No better way to break in a new Beaver Dam, great looking pike.........WTG!

I've been using Beaver Dam (Arctic Fisherman) tip ups for close to 30 years now and they're excellent, lifetime tip ups that can be handed down! Bought each of my three boy's new Beaver Dams for Christmas this year, they are proud to have their own! The new tip ups are a little different in that the spool has a retention nut so it's easier to re-lube the shaft, but I was happy to see that Uncle Josh has maintained the high quality of these tip ups!

Been wanting to Nancy Lake again but with the snowmachine. Yes I have a high mileage 2012 Yamaha Viking with 110 miles on it and having problems already. Have to take the machine in as it won't start as soon as it started snowing. Been starting it up once a week for the whole summer and now it won't start. As soon as I get my machine fixed I normally hit up South Rolly, Red Shirt and Nancy Lake. Also been wanting to try Trapper Lake. Right now I get all my practice at Memory Lake.

I just picked up a snow machine, if you want someone to tag a long sometime, let me know. I am really missing some pike fishing.

Snow machine is in the shop as of today can't wait to get it back just hope it's covered under warranty. Planning a trip to Red Shirt when I get it back Hard Water you're welcome to come along.

Nice fish.

Sad to see our nation's flag laying on the floor with them tho.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by Hard_Water View Post
    I just picked up a snow machine, if you want someone to tag a long sometime, let me know. I am really missing some pike fishing.

sounds good to me, text me sometime, 712 229 9243...... I'm headed to Lake Louise over the weekend for lakers, but after I'll be around.