Thread: Thunder chickens journal

Default Thunder chickens journal

Finally was able to start getting some sets out Thursday, better late than never. Picked up this fox this morning.........Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0008 (1024x768).jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	75829
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

That sure didn't take you long! Very nice!

That is sure a silky looking Red you tagged thunder chicken! Nicely done...
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

When you set your 330 make sure you take off the safeties!!! Missed a wolverine and it's my own dumb^ss fault lol.........Attachment 75968
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

I feel your pain 2 days ago i had a lynx steal my bait and step directly on the pan and it did not fire.Then yesterday i had another lynx get out of a snare talk about frustrating.

I attach a short piece of tie wire near the coil on conibears and when I have the trap placed I slide the hooks up the spring until I can wrap the wire around them once or twice just to insure they don't slide down and latch.... Seems like it takes a stroke of luck to get critters on the set and have it working properly at times for sure.
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

came back for seconds but his luck ran out...............Attachment 76162Attachment 76163

I've been using the grawes bullet locks with a conibear style kill spring and I've been pretty happy with the results. This cat never had a chance to tangle the cable it was choked out that fast.............Attachment 76345