Thread: Reel Collection a must review

Default Reel Collection a must review

Members I am helping a friend part with a couple of reels prior to them going on consignment in about two weeks.

If you are interested please PM me. I would put this in the swap and sell forum however FLY Fishing people first.

Reels that have potential collectors value:

Original SA Systems III New in the Box back in the day it retailed for $800.00 Limited run

Original SA Systems III used in EX condition

Lee Wulff Ultimate Exceptional condition - Limited run I believe Less than 100 were made of this model

Element Sir Francis 10/11 and 11/12 New in the box

Couple of Excellent Reddington Tarpon Reels with spare spools I don't believe they are making these models anymore

and a bout 40 more from Custom Gerhke's to Ryalls if interested PM me or email at BMR@GCI.NET I have pictures and asking prices.

If you are in to functional and or collecting either way there is something to review. Target is to have most of them sold prior to 1 Jan.

Always looking for Farlows, JW Youngs, Dingleys, etc - if he has any of those, I would like to see pics and asking prices. Sage 509s, original Ross reels, and Hardy Uniquas/st johns also.

Ah! Nice stuff indeed. Shoot me and email at bmr@gci.net I will send you the Hardy pics. Also not mentioned are a couple of Fennwick World Class 6 and a IV as well as a sweet ARI Hart.

For those who have sent emails thank you.

Please include your phone number if you still plan on sending an email the way the collection came to me is in separate files so I have to send one pic at a time and we can discuss pricing options.

There is also a Ryall in the collection and an ORVIS odyssey. If no one shows interest I am going to take those puppies my-self.

The Ryall and Fennwick Wold Class 6 and 4 are off the board. YES I did it!!!!! New never used my goodness!

Next best deals:

Reddingtons, ABEL and the Elements.