Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reward-stolen guns, gear and trophys

Default Reward-stolen guns, gear and trophys

Hi everyone, some low life broke into my house and made off with a huge amount of outdoor gear. I'll give a reward for any help recovering my stuff.stolen-
    .44 mag. Ruger superblackhawk stainless, 4 5/8" barrel with custom dark wood grips and serial no.-08688862
    .22 High standard "sentinel deluxe"9 shot double action revolver, blued finish 5" barrel serial no-21094125
    Older dall sheep full curl shoulder mount
    2 5' tanned black bear hides, one spring bear with sharp shiny claws and one fall bear with worn short claws
    Barney's sport chalet pinnacle pack and frame. With top bar and shelf removed.
    Assorted custom fly rods, all green and silver wraps,all marked KT with weight number above the fore grip
    Alaska Guide cabelas binoculars 8-40.
    Msr stoves, bark river Canadian hunter knife,
    Lots of assorted items,hunting and fishing gear.

A whole lifetimes accumulation of hunting and fishing gear stolen. If you happen to know anyone who all of a sudden owns a bunch of gear, please let me know, let's put the scumbag in prison, Kyle-306-8759

HELL with Prison.........Coyote's got'a eat.

Very sorry about your theft.

Most of us here straight across the Arm, have been installing high end Digital Video Security Cameras. The outside one's are heated and inferred at night.

Man thats lame. Sorry to hear that. Karma...

My heart breaks for you. Will watch for stuff showing up down here.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's unfortunate to know there are people out there ready to steal anything of value, even if it it's not money, jewelry or electronics...hides, mounts, fishing poles, binoculars...I can't believe some people...

My house got broken into a few years ago, so I know what it's like......REALLY sorry to hear that. Hope you get lucky and they catch the bast*rds...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

That s terrible hope you recover your valuables. Your sheep mounts and bear rugs that blows my mind. What scum

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, it's pretty crazy they stole just about everything we owned of any value. To top it off my dog started having seizures that night, so we think she may have been poisoned. It's unbelievable that this could happen, it's pretty sad we live in a time when a person needs cameras on their property just to protect their stuff. I will tell you all that the Yukon gold gun safe we got a few years ago really saved us thousands and thousands of dollars in guns. It's the best investment I ever made, if you own firearms you should really look into a good safe. Kyle Thompson 306-8759

Sorry to hear this
    A thief is the lowest breed of man on earth. God forgive me if I catch one!

Sorry to hear what happened.I know the feeling a few years ago i had a brand new snowmachine stolen right out of my driveway.It really sucks you work your whole life to have nice things and then you get scumbags that want to steal it all.I hope you get some info on your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle76 View Post
    Thanks guys, it's pretty crazy they stole just about everything we owned of any value. To top it off my dog started having seizures that night, so we think she may have been poisoned. It's unbelievable that this could happen, it's pretty sad we live in a time when a person needs cameras on their property just to protect their stuff. I will tell you all that the Yukon gold gun safe we got a few years ago really saved us thousands and thousands of dollars in guns. It's the best investment I ever made, if you own firearms you should really look into a good safe. Kyle Thompson 306-8759
    I'm glad you had the safe too. But just remember now this person or persons know that the safe is there and they probably assume it has valuables in it. They might be back. Criminals are not the smartest critter out there. All I'm saying is be prepared. Really sorry to hear about your stuff and hope you're able to recover it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have pics of the mounts and rugs? or the other stuff for that matter, incase they try and sell some of this stuff later down the road? Sorry to hear this. Hope some one saw something...

A heavy gun safe is the best investment one can make prior to even buying any guns, optics. Sometimes two wouldn't hurt either. Hope you get your stuff back.

Pictures would definitely be the best bet, in our case though they stole our computers with the pics as well as a plastic tote full of cd's where my wife had backed up and saved our pictures. We are going through our old Film pictures looking for some images of our stuff, unfortunately no luck so far. That would also be a good tip to anyone out there, not only photograph your guns,optics etc., but keep copies of the pictures somewhere safe,
    such as in your safe. Had we done that we would be in much better shape right now.

One thought about photos is to put them on a cloud or some other online storage system where it cant just be taken and carried off like cd or laptop.

A lot of stolen property somehow makes its way out to the villages, as I've seen with snow machines, 4 wheelers, guns, outboard motors and other higher end outdoors equipment. You just never know where it may end up. Given your location though, they most likely have gone to either the Kenai Peninsula or Anchorage.

Sometimes these people that steal are so dumb they will post things in the online classifieds or craigslist, or it will show up at some yard sale, other times the items are immediately fenced off for drugs or cash.

It sounds like whoever stole from you knew what they were looking for based off what they stole. I can't stand a thief. I HATE a thief. Hate defines it. A deep burning hatred, the worst kind of hate that just burns you and I dont have hate for anyone at all, except a THIEF. I really hope you get can your things recovered. It's too bad that these days it comes down to having to have anything of value locked up in a fortress. And insurance companies are a pain in the ass to deal with when it comes to things like that.

And to mess with your dog, well that just as low as you can go to mess with a man's dog. Truly saddened to hear about your losses. I really hope your things are found.

sounds like this dirtbag has good taste. Hopefully the cops find him and he resists arrest....strenuously.

Sorry to hear about the material items. They can be replaced but to hurt your dog is pure evil. That would push me over the edge!

This is why I keep all but three (sometimes four) Firearms off site in a heated warehouse.......or buried.

ADT pulse alarm system is only 38 bucks a month. Have piece and mind that your house is safe. Can check my house just as easy as it is to log on to this site. Anywhere.
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Vivint home security works very well, almost same price as ADT at 36.79 per month, but ultimately, Take alot of pics of your stuff you feel of value, log down the serial numbers to everything and lock it in your gun safe. The main thing about guns, most insurance companies require additional coverage to insure firearms, its not much, but worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast