Thread: Interior traditional bow shooter/hunters>?

Default Interior traditional bow shooter/hunters>?

Hi everyone I thought I would see how many traditional bow hunters there are in the interior, I am a young man just looking for other shooter for a get together, maybe plan a hunt..just get out and shoot with other trad hunters once and awhile ,,so if you are just post and tell us what you shoot and locations.anything you want! I would love to meet more folks with my same interest.

thanks and have a wonderful holiday

Chris

Golden north archery association in fairbanks has a lot of "old timer" trad guys. They shoot on Wednesdays and Fridays. Precision archery also has a Wednesday 2d animal shoot with a couple of trad shooters. The owner is a great guy with a small pro shop and indoor range. Good luck.

Private message me

Apacheboy, private message me and we can swap contact information. I'm a lifelong traditional shooter from
    alaska.

I will second GNAA, they've moved from Ryan middle school over to the school by the yoda dealer. Can never remember the name of the place. I haven't been around in awhile, to busy with other crap. Most of the old timer compound guys, have come back to shooting sticks at least one of the few nights a week.

I'm on base and shoot traditional. Also looking for more people to shoot with.

FWA or Eielson Propredator? your location shows anchorage.

ARA are you up here also?