Thread: Looking for float hunting alaska's wild rivers

Default Looking for float hunting alaska's wild rivers

Planning a first time float trip and would like to read mikes input on the subject. It appears that everyone is keeping thier copy but if you would consider renting it to me read i would be happy to give a good faith deposit so you can rest easy of its return when im finished reading it. I have bartletts book float hunting alaska 2nd ed. and hunt alaska now. Any advise on more books of value and if there is a place to find mikes book please help me to help myself thanks guys

Hey Mate, I will loan you mine as long as she comes back-- Lots of good information. send address, we really do have a good boating community up here. Have a very merry Christmas.
    Goo Vogt
    ALASKA WILDWATER
    907-345-4308
    sotaralaska@yahoo.com
    4721 E. 113 av
    Anch. Ak. 99516

Goo, thanks and sent you an email

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Any other must reads you guys can think of?

Quote Originally Posted by realunlucky View Post
    Any other must reads you guys can think of?

Bow Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers by Jay Massey. You might be able to find a copy of Mike's book and Jay Massey's books at the public library. Years ago I checked out a copy of Jay Massey's book at the library. I own a copy now, but it was hard to find.

Will send Jay's book too---- But treat them both like GOLD- With out trust there is nothing.Have a wonderful Christmas,
    Goo

Quote Originally Posted by realunlucky View Post
    Planning a first time float trip and would like to read mikes input on the subject. It appears that everyone is keeping thier copy but if you would consider renting it to me read i would be happy to give a good faith deposit so you can rest easy of its return when im finished reading it. I have bartletts book float hunting alaska 2nd ed. and hunt alaska now. Any advise on more books of value and if there is a place to find mikes book please help me to help myself thanks guys
    you our can get it through inter library loan from your local library. The library in Kodiak will send it to your library for a nominal fee (I paid $3), and then your library will check it out to you. You can extend your loan (I kept it almost 2 months). Go to worldcat online and look up the title and get the location and call numbers the call your local library. Same for the other books you want.

It's an awesome book by the way, wish they would re publish it.

Goo thanks for your generosity have a merry Christmas. I did try the library first not sure why they couldn't get it for me

Have you PM'd Mike? There have been many issues with the publisher but he might have a line on one.
    Semper Fi and God Bless