Thread: Hamilton 212 w/ tunnel

Default Hamilton 212 w/ tunnel

I've been anxiously waiting for this thing to be finished. Check out the first Phantom with an FNM 250hp diesel with a hamilton 212 utilizing a tunnel. I'll get to take her for a spin this Friday. Looks like it should be fun.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Nice, keep me informed on how the spin this Friday goes.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by HCL View Post
    Nice, keep me informed on how the spin this Friday goes.
    Mike
    The spin went great, even in a winter a snow storm! We were getting dumped on, but stayed nice and warm inside! Without heat it would have been a cold miserable ride. Icicles were forming on the tow bar by the time we got back. Got to put almost two hours on running up the snake river to the rapids and back. The boat is very agile and really runs on top and shallow. The 212 tunnel held suction well through the rapids which was my biggest concern. The large door is big enough to drive a small wheeler through and provides for a large deck space if needed.

Sounds like a possible market buyer (or a boat buyer)

Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    The spin went great, even in a winter a snow storm! We were getting dumped on, but stayed nice and warm inside! Without heat it would have been a cold miserable ride. Icicles were forming on the tow bar by the time we got back. Got to put almost two hours on running up the snake river to the rapids and back. The boat is very agile and really runs on top and shallow. The 212 tunnel held suction well through the rapids which was my biggest concern. The large door is big enough to drive a small wheeler through and provides for a large deck space if needed.