Well, I really wanted to hunt this boat a couple times this season, but that would have required giving up more time hunting than I was willing to do I guess. Still not done but got it ready to get wet today after dumping my last mallards of the year. So I will have to settle for some water testing in the next couple weeks. For this second version I've made a few changes to the hull, adding more interior space and max length that can be hauled in a short bed pickup without flagging. I'm still not sure about the reversed chines. I was looking for a way to get the spud holes outside the boat, hand holds without the grass rails and keep the low in the water appearance. If they hinder anything they are going to come off and I'll go back to the grass rails.Most of the changes won't be visible in these pics, next week I'll get some of both models side by side.
Anyways, it's a "prototype" at this point still, but since I said pics were coming some time ago I figured I'd better get some up.IMG_3216.JPGIMG_3214.JPG