Thread: S&W M&P 9mm trigger ?

Default S&W M&P 9mm trigger ?

Ok I have a pretty new M&P 9mm I got( wished I just got another glock). I am wanting to fix the reset of the trigger so that i can feel better, kind of like on a glock or XD has. the current reset the M&P has very very light to not even noticeable reset.

My question is what parts do I need to got and change to fix this ? I have been told it is fixable I am just not sure what it is I need.
    any help would be great.

Thanks

well unless someone want to buy it

I know Apex has both a competition and a carry kit to adjust such things as reset, length of pull, pull weight, and excessively gritty feel. I had the carry kit put in which fixed the reset and overtravel without changing the pull weight.

did you just take the gun to someone and have them fix it or did you order the parts? if you ordered the part where did you get them from was it a kit?

I ordered the dcaek kits directly from Apex Tactical. You'll really want to make sure you get the correct parts since there are many variants in the M&Ps and not all parts work with all variants. It's a straight forward swap, but having a good gunsmith do it would be advised, especially if it's on your edc.

ok
    thanks for the help