Thread: Kenai Pen calling

Default Kenai Pen calling

The extent of my time south is fishing, w/o looking for your spots may someone help me with a direction to get out and do some calling.

Kenai Peninsula called. It said there are no predators down here.

Thanks sayak for all your Kenai Peninsula wisdom, maybe they will call back later.

WOW....WOW'zer....I see you are in Anchorage. Are you into photography....???? I ask on account I hear there is NO ammo in Anchorage.

I would suggest you start at Ingram Creek, be there 40 minutes before first light. You will be over run with Coyotes. And maybe a Fox or Lynx. Park there at the welcome to KP sign and work up towards Seattle Creek. Stay high. Maybe take a small sled, 3 or 5 predators are hard to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by mildsauce View Post
    Thanks sayak for all your Kenai Peninsula wisdom, maybe they will call back later.

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    Kenai Peninsula called. It said there are no predators down here.
    What he means is there is a ton of people calling down here and relatively little access compared to north of Anchorage.

One morning last year I went several miles out on my snow machine to an area I'd been wanting to call all winter but hadn't because it was too far to walk. When I got there I stopped on top of a hill to survey the area. I could here 3 different callers going around me, I could actually see two of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love taking pictures, being hard pressed for ammo cuts down on range time and makes sure every shot counts these days. I appreciate the info, hopefully getting out in the middle of the week is better than the weekend down there.