Thread: Predator Calling Gear

Default Predator Calling Gear

I'm selling quite a bit of my "extra" predator calling stuff that I just don't use anymore. FoxPro caller, camo stuff, bipods...etc. PM me if you're looking for something and I'll see if I can help you out.

This should probably be in the classifieds, but this forum gets more predator specific viewers, so I'm targeting a larger audience.

Tips and advice on calling based on 15 minute slots, let me know and I'll try to help you out.

Pm sent on FoxPro.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Is any of your camo stuff of the type that is simply pulled over other gear? I want something like overwhites that I can wear with heavy insulation at times, light insulation other times. I've got a set of overwhites already, but they're cotton (obvious problem) and solid white, whereas I'd like to have something to break up my solid outline.

If not, any recommendations?

Brian,
    I only have one set of pull over snow camo gear. I don't recall who made it, but it's pretty good stuff and the set I keep on hand for other people or kids that go out with me. If you really want a nice camo pullover type setup, get in touch with Gray Wolf Woolens and have them make up a wolf skin outfit in Predator camo. It's not cheap, but it's super quiet and superb quality. If you need to chat more about it, just shoot me a PM with your number and we can chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Is any of your camo stuff of the type that is simply pulled over other gear? I want something like overwhites that I can wear with heavy insulation at times, light insulation other times. I've got a set of overwhites already, but they're cotton (obvious problem) and solid white, whereas I'd like to have something to break up my solid outline.

If not, any recommendations?
    I made mine out of a XXL white hooded sweatshirt from Walmart. I don't call in the rain so the cotton hasn't been a problem, body heat doesn't even melt the snow that gets on it because I've got so many layers under it. I pull it over my water proof coat anyhow. I did my best artistic impression of willow branches with a black sharpie, you could use the brown one if you really wanted to get authentic... Fooled a coyote and a lynx last year!