Thread: Fairbanks small game wanted

Default Fairbanks small game wanted

Due to my last couple years being jacked up, I haven't done much in the way if hunting. I really would like to do some some game or predator hunting this winter, but my hunting buddy and I work different shifts. So I was hoping to find someone local that I can go with. Not looking to invade anyone's hunting time or take over anyone's spots, just want to get out and take to game and maybe meet new people. If anyone out there is looking to just enjoy hunting and maybe do a little talking let me know. I'm game!
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

Do you have areas already?

I have some in mind, but not sure where to find ptarmigan or grouse this time of year. From what I understand, this is a bad year for hare.
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

How's it going I'm at the mine also crew 4, you still on crew 1.I talked with you last winter about trapping. Shoot me a PM I now where some birds are. Not seeing many rabbits though.

jcorwin4278..I am new to this site and new to the Fort Wainwright area. Yes i am in the Army, just trying to get my feet wet here in Fairbanks, I enjoy hunting but have noone to show me around some areas. Can anyone help me out? thanks.