Thread: WWG tv show premiere?

Default WWG

Jim west charged with 17 hunting violations? (Alaska Dispatch) the AST are out of CONTROL

Quote Originally Posted by sdi View Post
    Jim west charged with 17 hunting violations? (Alaska Dispatch) the AST are out of CONTROL
    Yeah, don't ya just hate it when cops get all out of control like that and start busting people for the crimes they've committed? What do we pay them for anyway?
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    Yeah, don't ya just hate it when cops get all out of control like that and start busting people for the crimes they've committed? What do we pay them for anyway?
    I've no issue with arresting anyone if there is sufficient evidence/probable cause, but these charges are still allegations/accusations. I'll await due process before assigning my judgement to this episode............
    Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Cor15:19 View Post
    I've no issue with arresting anyone if there is sufficient evidence/probable cause, but these charges are still allegations/accusations. I'll await due process before assigning my judgement to this episode............
    Same here. I donít know Jim but have worked with the shop quite a bit, they are sticklers for the rules so this seems odd to me. If he did it then heíll need to pay the piper but unfortunately his employees will too even though itís all beyond their control.

Yup seems odd but Iíll reserve judgment ether way till we get some real facts.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

This is not Jim's first rodeo with game violations.
    I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Cor15:19 View Post
    You are taking away his fun of being the forum smart-ass, interweb hero. Be easy.

The kids and I like his show, when does the new season air?

Or, let me guess. There's 175 forums on here now so there MUST be a reality show forum?