Thread: Does anyone remember what gun this was?

Default Does anyone remember what gun this was?

A year or more ago someone posted a link to a video on here that showed, if I recall correctly, some newly designed full-auto military rifle. The video was of the designers/manufacturers putting it through its paces. Seems like they were Eastern European or Russian. They would fire the life out of the thing then swap out the barrel in about 5 seconds and go at it again. They were dunking the hot barrels in water showing the water boil around it. It was a bigger caliber as well, not 5.56. Both shoulder and tri-pod fired. I think it was belt-fed, but my memory may be off on that detail. I do remember it was a pretty long video.

Does anybody remember what gun that was, or better yet have the link to the video? I was referencing it in conversation the other day and can't find either the gun OR the video despite searching everything I know to search. I don't remeber if it was the main focus of the thread or just a post with a link.

Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.

Iím thinking it was at Heckler and Koch in Germany testing a prototype.
    On the web=
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Tanana Valley AK

It was the HK 121.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Thank you gentlemen! I knew someone would come through. All three of you did!