Thread: Minimum wage in Alaska

Default Minimum wage in Alaska

I am considering moving up from eastern Oregon. Have wanted to move to Alaska since I was very little. My grandpa was born and raised in ketchikan and always planned to take me on one of his trips home but never got to. So I'm wanting to just wing it and move up. Have a pretty tight budget to do so. Just paid off my truck thank god. But thinking of looking for a small dry cabin to rent that doesn't cost a lot. I would greatly prefer to have a decent job lined out but thinking of just looking when I get there so I will be looking for anything and everything I'm 25 single no family just my pets. Won't go without them. But I would at least like to know what minimum wage is in Alaska I've tried looking online but can not seem to find a strait answer so if anybody can help with any info or advice would be great! I know moving then looking for a job after is not the wisest and figured I would never ever do that but I am adventurous and don't really have anything to lose but it is difficult to get hired from such long distance so we will see.

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Well the name on that site doesn't look very good lol I'll check it out thanks

Ouch