Thread: Bears In The Yard

Default Bears In The Yard

Just a friendly public notice to those in the north pole plack rd. area.

There has been a bear in my yard the last two nights in a row. dropped his plug 20ft from my house next to the driveway. then last night crapped twice more next to my kids play area. both times the dogs went nuts and i went outside but the bear spooked and was in the woods before i could see him. Sure made a racket though. This was off blackburn rd nex the slough near plack rd. May 24th and 25th around midnight to two am.

Default Good

Good reason to be an archer. No one hears ya shoot.

My biggest insult was last year one crapped 10 yards from my 3-D archry bear target.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

wow,Im right up the road aways from you between Marigold and Bradway....Push that bear my way and I'll call it good for getting my 1st blackbear b4 I leave alaska :) Daniel

Wow I know were I'm going to be sitting tonight. If you promise not to call the cops cause some crazy guy is sittin in the woods behind your house with a bow.
    IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN CAN I BLAME MY PENCIL FOR MISSPELLED WORDS?

Default Off of Nordale and Peede

Yes... heard about this, too. I thought that that the sighting was at the end of Peede and Brock?
    We are in the middle of the airstrip right there... (on Nordale) and we just pitched tent yesterday so that we could sleep/live.. yes live.. out there. I am a little scared, though.. so I'll just have the hus have his guns out and ready.
    We have seen no kinds of signs for bears, though... but maybe for the sake of it, I'll have the husband scout our acres.
    We were just discussing this last night at our women's Bible study, too, because there was a guy who dropped his bike and ran the opposite direction (on Chena Hot Springs Rd). It was the top story in the NewsMiner yesterday.
    So... let's try to keep this post fresh because its RIGHT directly in our area.
    We don't have animals, but we have children, too... so we will definitely be more aware this weekend.