Thread: Lost Duck Calls

Default Lost Duck Calls

After I just got my stuff back from my move to Maryland, I noticed my duck calls are no where to be found. I'm hoping I didn't leave them at the portage to Duck Lake from the RS side, but may have. As we were carrying everything from the lake to the creek they may have fallen out or been left sitting on the bank. They may have fallen out at the parking lot too. I had a smoke colored Echo Meat Hanger, a camo Foiles Timber Rattler, a clear RNT original, A Blue Foiles Straight Meat Honker call and a Haydell whistle. It was on a lanyard that had a max 4 neoprene strap and the area where the calls were hanging was braided 550 cord. I also had my only two bands on it, one goose band and one duck band. They would have been lost about a month ago. The bands are what I'm really sick over losing. If anybody found them can you please contact me. There is a long time of hunting and memories over those calls and I would really like to get them back.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Duck calls were found, turns out they were dropped in my buddies garage. Thank goodness, I was freaking out about the whole thing. Thanks again Hugh for checking out the portage for DL for me.

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer56 View Post
    Duck calls were found, turns out they were dropped in my buddies garage. Thank goodness, I was freaking out about the whole thing. Thanks again Hugh for checking out the portage for DL for me.
    Glad they turned up, Lost my Lanyard last year with a couple of calls and all the bands from my dogs passing the hunt tests. Never did find them, one of the neighbor kids no doubt picked them up. Found the leash that was setting on the dogs kennel with the calls right at the end of the driveway. Posted reward signs with no luck.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Good deal brother.. Glad you found them. You should be posting pics if dead geese and ducks soon..
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

heading out thursday hopefully