Thread: Kings still close in Homer

Default Kings still close in Homer

Tried it on Sunday. Blowing hard but manageable in the morning. Lost two shakers at the yak but did land one that went 14 pounds on my scale. Fished pretty much in front of condos next to lands end. One for three in about four hours of fishing so no complaints! Catching kings in November...off a kayak in Southcentral Alaska! Awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice job, lots of king around this year. Kings from Flat Is to Bear Cove and it only is getting better every day!

Quote Originally Posted by MGH55 View Post
    Nice job, lots of king around this year. Kings from Flat Is to Bear Cove and it only is getting better every day!
    Thanks MGH55. I hear the boats have been just hammering them. My issue is it's roughly 3.5 miles or about an hour one way to the other side. If there is a shot at the spit and green can, I'd rather be fishing than traveling. It's a tough call. Maybe I will call Homer Dave and have him run me over there or pick me up. Glad to hear it's picking up!!! Definitely want to hit this as often as I can until the rudder lines won't work anymore!!!