Thread: Mathews 2014 bows

Default Mathews 2014 bows

Did you guys see the new 2014 bows from Mathews? what a disappointment, they basically reintroduced their 2013 bows as the new 2014 ones with minor changes. Think the phrase, "Catch us if u can" is no longer.....gonna look at a Hoyt.

Matthews better step it up, Hoyt's Carbon lineup is passing em up.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Chillr could be decent. However, it would be directed for a very small group and its expensive as heck as well.

My wife has a 24 inch draw. For her to find a bow with a bit of a valley and yet enough speed to spend it out beyond thirty yards she needs a
    bow much like the Chillr. This is for its speed and for assumed valley using draw stops. Will I buy one soon? probably not. But if a 24 inch 50 lb
    Chillr appears in AT Classifieds next fall. Its a better candidate for her because she doesn't like single cam bows and it is fast enough to make the cut. You can be sure that I will not be paying MSRP though. I look to buy bows at less than MAP.