Thread: Trapper Creek Glen

Default Trapper Creek Glen

Anyone have a cabin In the trapper creek glen subdivision? How's the trails and access in the summer? Are there many cabins built in the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    21' RMX Cargo Jet

I'm not sure what Trapper Creek "Glenn" is, but we have a cabin in Trapper Creek. I haven't been up in a while but I heard it snowed last week. Check the Ride Petersville Facebook page for current info. As far as there being a lot of cabins there, yes, there are waaaaaay too many cabins up there.

In the summertime, most people get into the area via Petersville and or Oilwell roads. Most folks probably stay on those roads, but there is a trail network out there, but I think much of it is winter only. Most of that area is spruce bog marsh. The vast majority of our acreage is unused for that reason. It USED to be good moose country. Lot of vehicle and 4 wheeler traffic though.

I've got a 5 acre parcel in that sub. I'm up there a lot, more in the winter as other summer activities keep me busy. PM me with any questions about the area and I'll answer them for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by FL2AK-Old Town View Post
    I'm not sure what Trapper Creek "Glenn" is, but we have a cabin in Trapper Creek. .
    Trapper Creek "Glenn" is a subdivision in the Trapper Creek Area. State land that was subdivided and sold off as roughly 5 acre recreational lots. You do not access it by Petersville or Oilwell roads. There are several trails that go in off the Parks, and yes, there is a lot of spruce bog marsh that makes summer time access challenging.

East or west of the Parks? North or south of Petersville Rd.??

West of the Parks, north of Petersville Rd.