Thread: Theives

Default Theives

As some of you know I sell scopes and AR/AK parts and Accessories at Gun and Sportsmans shows. I was in the Eagle River Lions Show last weekend and after the show Sunday I went home and being a dumb ass, tired, and the 80/90 mph winds, I did not unload my inventory. As you might have expected by now, some one decided they wanted it more than me, now I must say they were some what nice and only took about 1/2 of it (or we broke it up 1/2 way through). Any way they took all the scopes 4 boxes of them, all the Quad rails 2 boxes of them, a box of loadmaster stuff, and some Kenai keepers also. All together a little over $30,000 at retail. A police report has been filed for what ever that's worth. So any way you may want to watch out for smoking deals from anyone selling scopes or quad rails. My scopes were Osprey, Counter Sniper, and FieldSports (Sniper) and the quad rails were all Fieldsports, and Some Kenai Keeper and a box of Loadmaster Systems stuff. And of course if any one has any info I would sure appreciate a call or email !!
    Thank You Del Ward 529-6748 or kenaikeeper@alaska.net
    Owner of Kenai Keeper www.kenaikeeper.com

Thats to bad Del, hope they nail the culprits.

Quote Originally Posted by fnsakdel View Post
    A police report has been filed for what ever that's worth.
    I hate to have to remind you, but you know the old saying....... not much more than the paper it's written on.

A few years ago my house was broken into. Since that day the officer came out, I guess I haven't even been worthy of a lousy phone call.......

Sorry to hear about this......
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

That's a bummer for sure. I don't have much use for thieves other than as moving targets. Hope you get lucky and someone can report someone trying to unload some of your things.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Am sorry to hear that, Del:

That's quite a hit.

I hope you get a break.

SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

I hate thiefs more than anything. I lost a custom AR and some very spendy mountain bikes this year. It's getting bad in the valley. I hope you are lucky and recover some or all your stuff and the guilty are found.
    Ignorance is not Bliss, it's insanity