Thread: Powder Available at Three Bears

Default Powder Available at Three Bears

For those still looking for powder there's still powder available at Threes bears on KGB, they got a shipment in from last week and there is still a good supply left this week. They Have IMR 7828, IMR 4831, IMR 4820.

Just FYI for those that need some of this type.

Is that last one IMR 4320?

Powder has been showing up a lot more often at a lot more places lately. I even saw Varget one day, the next morning it was gone.....you snooze, you loose I guess...

There was a guy at the Eagle River gun show today that had quite a bit of the normal rifle powders for sale, most was $22 or$24 per lb. He also had a few 8lb kegs. I got a pound of H414 that I've been looking for. SW had quite a few primers a few days ago and so did 3 bears.

I have been seeing it several places in stock lately, haven't seen the W760 I've been looking for but I did find some IMR-4064 that I needed!

W760= H414 and as listed in a GUN MAG recently so does AA2700. Several of the Hodgon powders are sold under the Win label H110/W296, HP38/W231, HS6/Win540. I'm going by memory so please check these before loading.

Interesting, thanks! I've been fighting with some Nosler Partitions in a .375 and everything I have on hand has produced 2" or worse groups, 4064, RL-15, 4350. I found a Nosler reciepe using RL-19 last night so i'm going to try that, then i'm out of powder to try, lots of people recommended the W760, i'll write down the H414 too!

Quote Originally Posted by dkwarthog View Post
    Is that last one IMR 4320?

Powder has been showing up a lot more often at a lot more places lately. I even saw Varget one day, the next morning it was gone.....you snooze, you loose I guess...
    Yeah IMR 4320 I meant ...thanks