Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back in Black!!!!!

Charterboat Operator

Default Back in Black!!!!!

Attachment 74634First official charter aboard the new and improved Huntress!!!! Fishing better then ever!!! Limited out!!!!Here we go again!!!!!

Now it's Black and White! King fishing in Homer is on a roll Let me know when it gets good so I can catch some too Josh.

Charterboat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by MGH55 View Post
    Now it's Black and White! King fishing in Homer is on a roll Let me know when it gets good so I can catch some too Josh.
    king salmon fishing is as good as it gets out of Homer now!!! Awesome!!!

Boat looks great! Love black on glass.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Boat looks awesome! Did you have someone re-gelcoat it?

Very Sharp Capt.

Charterboat Operator

Its about time you got that scow cleaned up!!!! Now you can look GOOD , while you are personally decimating the feeder king fishery!
    hope to be down next weekend, will buy you one, for christening purposes of course.
    PB

So thats what Waldo2382 has been up to. Great looking boat Capt!!
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

Charterboat Operator

Attachment 74655Thanks fellas for all the complements!!!Yep **** load of work when ya tare one dwn like that!!! 270, Haul paint was rolled on believe it or not with awal grip and then dragged tight with a stain brush!!! awesome!! lots of mods that i wont bore you with.. How ever today was a trip to Pearl Island for Kings,Lings,Blackys and Butts!!! The folks expression's say it all!!! The Boat has still got it and the fishing is hot and there is no competition???!!! Glad I didn't Take the juju outa the old bird when i stripped her down!!!!

boat looks awsome. im working on putting a group together for a king trip in the next week or two, watching the weather also.

As always, Josh, you and your boat are a class act. We know what the Huntress wears now. What are you wearing these days to stay color-coordinated? Have you gone Roy Orbison on us?

;-{)

[QUOTE=Capt Nemo;1336687]Yep **** load of work when ya tare one dwn like that!!! 270, Haul paint was rolled on believe it or not with awal grip and then dragged tight with a stain brush!!! awesome!! lots of mods that i wont bore you with.. QUOTE]

Capt Nemo,

Please do detail the work you had done (with photos)! This is the kind of stuff that keeps us going all winter. And it inspires us to work to improve our own boats. Your project looks fantastic nice job.

Sobie2

Looks killer man!!! Can't wait to see it on the water!

You going to be out Monday? Planning on making it down, gotta see if I remember how to do this!

Josh where is a good place to keep a boat in Homer, if you don't want to pull it back up the road in the winter?

Nothing looks better than black be it boat or car/truck. Good looking ride. Good luck keeping her clean.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Charterboat Operator

Attachment 74993Attachment 74994Sry for not checking in!! Been busy!! Salmon are biting here out of Homer Big Time!!!

Charterboat Operator

Attachment 74995Attachment 74996I hate old photos and I know you guys do to!!! I like to know whats going on!! So here is yesterday Nov 3rd 2013!! Ya i know.... its off the hook rite now!! or should i say ON!!!! lol

Charterboat Operator

Attachment 74997Attachment 74998Here are some pics of fish i picked up thurs and fri of last week to the east of the spit do to rough water, over all not bad but lots of shorts mixed in with nice ones and pollack!! the previous post are this weekend of fish to the west!! its all deadly and good luck and be safe!! all see you on the water!!!

Charterboat Operator

Attachment 75177Attachment 75178Starting to get into some Hogs now!! Fishing K-bay for king salmon continues to Rock!!

Charterboat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Nemo View Post
    Attachment 75177Attachment 75178Starting to get into some Hogs now!! Fishing K-bay for king salmon continues to Rock!!
    Attachment 75179Attachment 75180Bloody decks aboard the Huntress!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast