Thread: Upper summit lake KP.

Default Upper summit lake KP.

going to upper summit lake. this weekend with a fellow angler, any suggestions. do some trolling and jigging.

Use some dynomite!

There are NO fish in that lake. I drank a bottle of tequila and pee'ed in that lake and it killed everything with-in 14 miles. I am kind of sorry.

Ha, I drank a bottle of Fireball Whiskey and also pee'd in the lake and agree, there are no fish in that lake... plz try another one... "fishon"
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

there are Rainbow . char , an in pass years lakers , F&G stop putting them in a few years back , have seen ome large fish come out so enjoy
    SID

If you don't mind, plz practice catch and release in that lake as even though F&G does stock it, the lake does not seem to have a huge population of rainbow trout. Try tolling a really small wigglewart or quickfish between the road and the mountain on the south end of the lake. Go as slow as possible right along the shelf... There, I have given away a secret, damit... I was just there fishin two Mondays ago and the big bows are still there, biggest one was 28". We caught 9 fish that day, it was cold but it was worth it... goodluck and "Fishon"
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"