Thread: Free shipping to AK

Default Free shipping to AK

Mods if this is in the wrong stop I apologize. There are 2 big online Sporting good stores offering free shipping to Alaska I know this because I ordered from both. Got my Christmas shopping done I ordered boots and hunting gear (clothes) from both. Just trying to save a few $$$$ and thought I would pass it on.

Dick's sporting Goods
    Free shipping if you use Paypal to check out "OR" spend $49 Columbus day take an extra 15% off.
    Extra 10 % off if you sign up for the email at the bottom of the page they give you an instant code.
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp

Academy Sports and outdoors
    Free shipping on anything over $39
    http://www.academy.com/
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

I know there was a big push to boycott Dicks after they pulled all the "black" rifles off their shelves after Sandy-hook. Looked briefly and looks like they still aren't carrying any...
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Correct....No more shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods for me or my family

Quote Originally Posted by 450HUNTER View Post
    Correct....No more shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods for me or my family
    What he said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by AKmud View Post
    I know there was a big push to boycott Dicks after they pulled all the "black" rifles off their shelves after Sandy-hook. Looked briefly and looks like they still aren't carrying any...
    They dont sell pistols either
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

LL Bean has free shipping.

Cabelas now has $5 dollar shipping over $99 ends today.

A number of outdoor gear companies are offering outstanding deals right now. Here are a few, with links:

Backcountry.com: 50% off sale
    They carry tons of name brand stuff-Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, Kelty, Therm-a-Rest, MSR, Big Agnes, The North Face, Black Diamond, etc.

Altrec.com: 60% off selected items
    Brands: The North Face, Carhartt, Smartwool, Arc 'teryx, Camelbak, Dansko, Eagle Creek, GoLite, Helly Hansen, Ibex, Mammut, Marmot, etc.

Sierra Trading Post: up to 70% off
    Brands: Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, Merrill, The North Face, Columbia, Carhartt, Asolo, Vasque, Outdoor Research, Arc 'teryx, etc.

REI: Free shipping w/ $50 minimum order
    Brands: GoPRo, Marmot, The North Face, Mammut, Black Diamond, MSR, Pur, Big Agnes, Osprey, Petzl, Princeton Tec, Katadyn, etc.

The Sportsman's Guide: Up to 70% off
    Brands: Scent Lok, Guide Gear, Coleman, Texasport, Kelty, Wenzel, Stearns, Minn Kota, Shimano, Okuma, Rapala, Flambeau, etc.

Regards,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Strahan View Post

The Sportsman's Guide: Up to 70% off
    Brands: Scent Lok, Guide Gear, Coleman, Texasport, Kelty, Wenzel, Stearns, Minn Kota, Shimano, Okuma, Rapala, Flambeau, etc.

But shipping cost more then the product almost. Tried to order some stuff from them

By the way my order from Academy Sports and outdoors just got here 2 day Fed-Ex
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    But shipping cost more then the product almost. Tried to order some stuff from them

By the way my order from Academy Sports and outdoors just got here 2 day Fed-Ex
    Your comment concerning the current promotion on Sportsman's Guide may be correct, but I would recommend checking back with them often. We have affiliate relationships with them and many other companies who advertise with us, and their promotions change at least weekly. Keep watching our ads, and you'll see other offers (including free shipping) that might address these concerns.

Note that some companies don't extend free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. In those cases, all you can hope for is a great deal on the merchandise.

Regards,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay