Thread: Ripcord Arrow Rest?

Default Ripcord Arrow Rest?

http://www.ripcordarrowrest.com/

Check it out, my buddy is going to school in Dillon, MT where these are made and has one on his Switchback XT and swears by it, I've seen it in action and it looks awesome. Anyone else have an opinion on it? I've got an old quicktune that needs to go and this might make it on the bow!

I have one on my Hoyt and love it. I had a WB on my bow, after I put on the rip cord my long range accuracy 30-50 yards went thru the roof. Much more consistent groups, much quieter, no more torn vanes and a cinch to install. I served in the Marine Corps with the company owner and he is top-notch, awesome customer service! You will not be sorry with the ripcord.

Semper Fi

Default Rip cord

Got one last fall and like it fine so far. I like that I can latch it up and it contains the arrow. Also switched out from a biscuit which I loved for hunting but not so much for target shooting.

Yeah I also like the idea that it contains the arrow. I'm thinking that one is going on my bow very soon. Thanks guys!

I went to college in Dillon, and I know the owner of this company. The rip cord is an awesome rest. I don't shoot a compound anymore, but if I did, this is the rest I would use.

I use the QAD ultra. It's pretty much the same, a drop away rest that totally contains the arrow. You can "cock" it or shoot it from the full down position. I love mine. Absolutely NO fletching contact nor wrist torque after the release. Personally I have no preference between Ripcord or QAD, it's just that mine came in a package deal from huntersfriend.com.