Thread: Free Scope....

Default Free Scope....

I have a Brunton 3-9x40 matte, 1", with a #5 Ballistic Plex reticle. (Similar to the Leupold B&C reticle.)

The scope was made for the NRA and has NRA stamped on it. I won it in a drawing at the Friends of NRA banquet. I will give it to the first rifleman who can show me an NRA membership card. Absolutely free, no strings except the NRA membership. You would need to be in the Fairbanks area.

It is an inexpensive scope and I know nothing about it, good or bad, but it looks good and clear and would be of service on something of the 30-06 class or less.

If interested post or PM me and we can link up.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Hey, murphy, I think that is just to cool, I hope someone gets it, all my rifles or scoped and I have others on the shelf, but once again I think that is really neat what you are doing. later
    A GUN WRITER NEEDS:
    THE MIND OF A SCHOLAR
    THE HEART OF A CHILD
    THE HIDE OF A RHINOCEROS

Default my parents are going to fairbanks this weekend

will see if he is interested in the scope. He is a member I believe, maybe a life member. Will talk to him today. It is pretty cool what you are doing. I did the same thing a while back with an antena for a boat. Take care.

Absolutely! I'm here in FBX and would love to take the scope off your hands! I'm an NRA life member...

Thanks,
    Brian
    474-6845 wk
    374-1338 hm
    (Email addy's PM'd)

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    I have a Brunton 3-9x40 matte, 1", with a #5 Ballistic Plex reticle. (Similar to the Leupold B&C reticle.)

The scope was made for the NRA and has NRA stamped on it. I won it in a drawing at the Friends of NRA banquet. I will give it to the first rifleman who can show me an NRA membership card. Absolutely free, no strings except the NRA membership. You would need to be in the Fairbanks area.

It is an inexpensive scope and I know nothing about it, good or bad, but it looks good and clear and would be of service on something of the 30-06 class or less.

If interested post or PM me and we can link up.

Default Sold...

tananaBrian has agreed to give the scope a good home on a Ruger M77 in 308.

Thanks for the interest.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Ok ...been outta town for the big weekend (to Homer), so I'm just now getting back...

In any case THANK YOU to Murphy for the scope! It'll go to good use on the aforementioned M77/308. It was very good of Murphy to share his good fortune with others... And I appreciate that!

Brian

I don't need a scope but I am a life member, as are two of my sons. My oldest daughter is an annual member.

Alex
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com