Thread: Canada's and silvers!

Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

What!!!! pictures and no story, NOT ALLOWED HERE...... how big is that fish and did you get them both the same trip to the river. Bud
    Wasilla

Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    What!!!! pictures and no story, NOT ALLOWED HERE...... how big is that fish and did you get them both the same trip to the river. Bud
    Boy, what a tough couple of days! Inlaws! Brother inlaw wants deer meat so we hike up and he fills his 3 deer tags, son inlaw wants ducks and geese on opeing day! Opening day we score enough for dinner, some gaddies, some widgeon, some grn wing teal and a canada. Seems we never did connect with em we worked our buts off pulling deeks and resetting several times during the last couple of days. Today we setup up in the right spot for canadas but no ducks. Nick is using my SBE2 and Im using my old A5 light, he has heavy metal 3inch 2s and I have a mix of 2 3/4 inch 3-4s. A flock of 12 or more work their way toward us, low! They fly over Nick first and I see one drop, then they are flying strait towards me! I pull up and fire at the lowest bird and it looses altitude then levels out right for me! I unload my last 2 shells on him and he damb near hits me! We yahoot and tke photos and wait for ducks seems like for hours. I finally tell nick Im going casting and he should wait for ducks, I cast up 7 silvers land 5 and release all of them, in the same morning! No ducks flew over Nick!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Thanks for the story, I think i need to move to Kodiak, sounds like heaven to me. Bud
    Wasilla