Thread: WTS AR15 Striped Lower Receiver Made In Alaska

Default WTS AR15 Striped Lower Receiver Made In Alaska

I Just picked up a couple lowers from Alaska Illusive Arms in north pole alaska they are fatastic and an Alaska owned and operated business they have complete guns as well as striped lowers the logo is the state of alaska with an AR across the middle pretty cool , their web site is alaskaillusivearms.com for pics and info their phone is 907-490-4867 I am not afiliated with them but I strongly suport their business please mention Rudy and where you saw this . So they can take care of the fee other services they offer are class3 SBR And Supressors lowers are in stock and only $150 Thanks

So are you selling lowers or advertising?

Quote Originally Posted by Ak-pilot View Post
    So are you selling lowers or advertising?
    Im posting information reguarding the avalability of lowers if anyone is interested .if this is the wrong forum for this moderators please delete this post sorry for any misunderstanding

Are we not just sharing information? I would have never have heard of this company if not for this post!! Come on guys lighten up!! There is so much new equipment out there and why can't we tell each other about it? I have some a new light weight urethane rafts, kayaks, and much well thought out narrow river boats that I can't even tell anyone about on the forum, with out someone *****ing that I am trying to make $ on it. Just my thoughts.
    Goo

I wasn't trying to give him a hard time. They make great lowers, I have a couple. Was hoping he was selling some so I could snatch em

I think the confusion on this post was that it was mistakenly posted in the Swap and Sell, instead of the Shooting Forum. Swap and Sell is only for items you are selling, that are not part of your business. Anyway no harm done, and I appreciate the plug for any business that does good work! That's what makes this website so nice for folks.

Take care,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

What color are the stripes on the receivers?
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    What color are the stripes on the receivers?
    Thanks guys just black but he also does killer art work the guy is an artist I've seen a subdued skull camo that is awesome all done by hand pretty cool