Thread: 20B small game

Wink 20B small game

Anyone having any luck near the fairbanks area or anywhere affiliated with the 20B unit? There are plenty of grouse around took 5 last weeked not even hunting for grouse. Anyone els with any other small game luck?

Sure. There are lotsa small game in 20B. What exactly are u looking for? Just any small game?

I know if u are heading up the Steese towards fox there is a trail at MM 32 that leads off to the left...walk down that until you see the bee hive hanging above the beaver **** then cut into the woods a good ways and you should fine a field. I've kicked up a few grouse an p-tarms in there along with the occasional fox. That's without calling....probably a good spot for predictor hunting

Quote Originally Posted by islaycaribou View Post
    I know if u are heading up the Steese towards fox there is a trail at MM 32 that leads off to the left...walk down that until you see the bee hive hanging above the beaver **** then cut into the woods a good ways and you should fine a field. I've kicked up a few grouse an p-tarms in there along with the occasional fox. That's without calling....probably a good spot for predictor hunting

thanks bro hey im not sure if your tracking this but there's a site called Islaybou.com me and my bro that I hunt with made has all you need for a successfull caribou hunt in Alaska.

I looked for it or about an hour but never found that website......