Thread: Can Am 6x6

Default Can Am 6x6

Looks nice, now if they would just make a commander 6x6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwxb0dKFGzw

on demand 6 wheel drive, super low range, awesome towing capabilitys, some neat bed design/innovations, 1000 cc's and its not a polaris whats not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by akfj40 View Post
    on demand 6 wheel drive, super low range, awesome towing capabilitys, some neat bed design/innovations, 1000 cc's and its not a polaris whats not to like?

Knowing Can Am.....I'm guessing the price tag!
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

No side by side option? Doesn't make sense to me.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

They have several side by sides

Sent from my phone while I should be working.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Mud - Thats true! Can Am's are pricey but I love mine, Ive had many Polaris products and Im just tired of there lack of customers support on known issues only to be resovled the next model year. I used to work for a Polaris dealer and I know all to well about that. I have had 3 Can Ams and no (knock on wood) issues. I know all brands have there quirks from time to time. Its all preference

And JR2 - Rogers refering to not making one of there current platforms like the commander into a 6x6 I Believe.

My commander is awesome but a 6x6 version would be sweet!