Thread: New To Me Boat.

Default New To Me Boat.

Hi all,Well my wife and I just bought our first inboard jet,I had a old 16 ft Smoker Craft with a 80 Hp merc with jet but have been boatless for about 7 years.My father in law Dave Luce who lives on the Yentna reacently gave us some property and we needed a boat to get in and out with.He has always come in to the landing and carted our family out.Not anymore .We are now the owners of the sweet little 18 ft weldcraft .We are naming her Third Day.We are so happy to have been blessed with this wonderfully maintained boat and can't wait to take her out.I pastor the church at AOA in Dead Horse on my two weeks rotation at work hence the name Third Day.Should you see us on the water give a wave.Oh I almost forgot 351 with a 3 stage Hamilton with stainless impeller.God Bless and see you out there Paul.

Let's see if I can post a pic fromAttachment 73821Attachment 73822 my phone.

well that didnt work I will try and find a way to post some pics.

We just purchased some property off the river and I know the feeling. I hope to see you on the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Branr1 View Post
    We just purchased some property off the river and I know the feeling. I hope to see you on the river.
    That's awesome,my family is extremely excited about having our own place.My father in law has lived out there for 30 years and has everything from a dozer to a sawmill so all we have to do is put in the time and work to get our cabin up.We are going to haul stuff out this winter for the foundation.Hope to see you out there.