Thread: Anyone in the Wasilla/Valley area skin and prep for $$$

Default Anyone in the Wasilla/Valley area skin and prep for $$$

Looking for someone who wants to make a little $$$ skinning stretching and drying. I've done it the last couple decades but I'm working three jobs this yr and know I won't have the time needed to put my furs up properly. PM what you'd want per animal finished for market I get a lot of K9s and a few beaver and otter with the occasional cat and marten. I'd pay as I go so no waiting for a fur check.

I remember a hard working teenager that posts on here; isn't he from the Big Lake area? Not sure of his username but he's hinted that he does look for work and I think he might have at least some to all of the knowledge skills and abilities that you're looking for. Maybe another member here can remember his name.

I sure like to see a teenager that looks for work (even hard work) to do; so many of them do not.

Supporting Member

TMan,
    I have a couple of guys in mind that may be interested. I'll PM you their names and numbers and you can give them a shout to see if they are willing.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    I remember a hard working teenager that posts on here; isn't he from the Big Lake area? Not sure of his username but he's hinted that he does look for work and I think he might have at least some to all of the knowledge skills and abilities that you're looking for. Maybe another member here can remember his name.

I sure like to see a teenager that looks for work (even hard work) to do; so many of them do not.
    Are you talking about JoeFish? I can't recall the rest of his username but I think thats the beginning of it.