Thread: Rem 700 sps 375 H&H Mag

Default Rem 700 sps 375 H&H Mag

Hey everyone. I picked up one from sportsmans a couple years ago. They said it was a special run that Remington did for the Alaska sportsmans warehouse stores. I hate the sps stock and tried to drop it into a bdl stock but I don't think the fit was perfect and I broke the stock( or maybe it was the lead sled). But anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else had one of these rifles and how you re-stocked it? Thanks

-Steve

Quote Originally Posted by pa_pride View Post
    Hey everyone. I picked up one from sportsmans a couple years ago. They said it was a special run that Remington did for the Alaska sportsmans warehouse stores. I hate the sps stock and tried to drop it into a bdl stock but I don't think the fit was perfect and I broke the stock( or maybe it was the lead sled). But anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else had one of these rifles and how you re-stocked it? Thanks

-Steve
    I believe the xcr hogue will fit but I havent tried it.

Ron
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

I put my .375 SPS in a McMillan stock. But, yes, your rifle should fit any long-action BDL-style stock with the magnum barrel channel. Bedding it will provide a perfect fit, of course, but bedding isn't necessary to be serviceable.

I'd blame the broken stock on the Lead Sled. I've seen it happen myself.