Thread: Game Processing North Pole Might be a Sticky

Rifle River MI

Default Game Processing North Pole Might be a Sticky

Hope I don't offend the Moderator on this one.

Found out their is a gent now in North Pole processing Wild Game Not in the phone book does not have a web address however I have had a couple of people talk highly about the quality of work they are getting from the place. Frozen Frontier Wild Game Processing owners name is Rocky and when I called they do by appointment only. Hope this does not seem like an advertisement not my intent. Just a lot of people ask where can they get their harvest processed and I normally say the place in Delta Junction.

So I stopped over the other day and picked up some pamphlets for my rental clients. No thrills place, pricing is fair and the place was clean.

Their Phone number is 907-488-9726.

Hope I did not break any forum rules on this one just sharing data and can't think of another way to do it.

North Pole, Alaska

Is this the home run operation on bradway ? If so he did some stuff for me last year that turned out great.

Fairbanks, Ak.

Recommendation for good businesses are allowed from what I have seen. Bad mouthing, even if true, seems to be a problem
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!