Thread: Best place to sell my 2011 Wooldridge XL SJ....Craigslist??

Smile Best place to sell my 2011 Wooldridge XL SJ....Craigslist??

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to make sure that I'm not overlooking a better avenue when it comes to selling my boat. I've got an 2011 Woolridge XL SJ that I'm looking to sell, I've been using craigslist but it really has not produced much. I've got it down to 30K.

If there are some other sites/avenues that is better than craigslist...I'm all ears .

Thanks in advance for any input!!
    Last edited by BigSuBoater; 09-09-2013 at 09:46. Reason: added to title
    2016 Hewescraft Alaskan 260...

On here. On MeanChicken. On Craiglist, Seattle, Portland, etc. On the Wooldridge site for used boats.

PS I've seen your boat on Craiglist. Nice boat. The Wife has let me know I need to get our house weathered in next year before she'll let me actively boat shop. She's worried I will be on the rivers rather than pounding nails.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSuBoater View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to make sure that I'm not overlooking a better avenue when it comes to selling my boat. I've got an 2011 Woolridge XL SJ that I'm looking to sell, I've been using craigslist but it really has not produced much. I've got it down to 30K.

If there are some other sites/avenues that is better than craigslist...I'm all ears .

Thanks in advance for any input!!
    this is a bad time of year, don't expect much action unless you have a very unique hard to find and in demand style boat or unless you have it priced way low compared to spring summer value. most don't want to buy a boat and then store it for 6 months without being able to get some joy from it. Bud
    Wasilla

Thats a great deal for that boat, you must really want to sell.
    You should try posting it on the Yukon CL, or maybe the Prince George or other Northern BC CL pages.
    Also try the Canadian Kijiji site, for Yukon or Northern BC.
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    this is a bad time of year, don't expect much action unless you have a very unique hard to find and in demand style boat or unless you have it priced way low compared to spring summer value. most don't want to buy a boat and then store it for 6 months without being able to get some joy from it. Bud
    If it's priced right it will sell regardless of time of year. I have boought my last 4 boats in Oct, Jan, Feb, and April. A friend just purchased a Hewes Pacific cruiser last week, time of year doesn't really matter to someone looking. If it's a deal they will jump on it regardless of the weather outside.
    Send Sport Drifter a PM as he is a Wooldridge guru and is in contact with lots of people looking for Wooly's as well as Glenn and Grant on a regular basis.
    BK

Maybe you should just keep it so we can go fish some trout! Springtime is always a better time to sell. HAHA!
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Thanks for the great input everyone!
    2016 Hewescraft Alaskan 260...

Put it on alaskaslist.com too.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"