Thread: Help, can't see some pictures

Default Help, can't see some pictures

I am beside myself, sometimes the pictures people post on the forum don't show up for me. Instead they are little boxes with red X's in them. Everyone has such great pics, I want to see them all, not just half of them. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem, and how do I fix it.
    Thanks in advance!

Default You are not alone

Sometimes I don't even get the X. All I can see are the post's below saying how great the picture is.

Default Same here

If from the office, I cannot see many of the pictures, but on my home pc I do not have the issue--all appear fine.

Default Unseen pix

If you see the "x", right click on the x and click on "open pictures" or "view pictures". or save it to a folder and you may be able to open it up there.

Default not working

Right clicking and "show pictures" doesn't work, and can't save, even tried to copy and paste.
    Still frustrated

Are you in a network environment where some websites are blocked? It could be that http://photobucket.com/ is being blocked. Try clicking the link and see if you are able to view the website. Many users are using photobucket to allow more and larger images than are possible with our space-limited website here.

David

No problem with the photobucket pics, the perfect example is the recent thread 'wifes first kill' where she shot a nice big bear. I can't see the picture. And I am made.

Default Work

Yep, that's my problem. They have it blocked. Guess I'll have to wait till I get home.